If you are reading this article, you probably saw “Burpee” written on the training sheet given about 1 week after your gym membership and your first job was to search for “How To Do Burpee” on Google. You are exactly where you are supposed to be.
What is burpee?
Burpee is a form of cardio training. It provides endurance and strength by activating multiple muscle groups.
WHICH MUSCLE GROUPS DOES BURPEE activate?
- Upper Leg
- Back Leg
- You can exercise all the back arm muscles with this movement.
Who is recommended to do the burpee, or not?
- We recommend burpee training for all age groups. Any individual who does not have the following ailments can perform this movement.
- We recommend that those with heart rhythm disorders do not do burpee training.
- We recommend that blood pressure patients avoid burpee training.
- We do not recommend with Vertigo (Balance Problem Caused by Playing Ear Crystals) to do Burpee. It can cause big losses. You may encounter problems such as fainting.
The Key Poınt Of Burpee
While jumping, jump as high as possible with your fingertips. This will work almost all of your leg muscles.
If you want any further information or find out the “Burpee Benefits”, you can click here to go to the detailed video.