Nowadays, although complaints arising from excess weight and diet formulas in parallel with this increase, there are people who want to gain weight. Gaining weight is much more difficult than losing weight. First of all, it takes process and patience.
Reasons for Being Skinny
*Disorders of the system, hormonal diseases that speed up the metabolism, intestinal parasites and absorption disorders, fear of weight gain, psychological disorders and related loss of appetite, eating disorder, drugs used and their effect, excessive physical activity, diseases such as cancer, tuberculosis and irregular eating and long hunger.
It is not enough for women who want to gain weight to want to gain weight, they also have to believe it. If the necessary tests are done and there is no valid underlying disease and condition, a target can be set to an average of 2 kilos per month with follow-up and communication under the control of the dietician. The aim is to create the necessary tissues in the body. Weight is taken in a way to increase fat and lean tissue. The goal should be to increase more muscle tissue.
Ways to gain healthy weight
- Breakfast, which is the most important meal of the day, should definitely be done and making it early is very important in weight gain.
- Those who want to gain weight should not skip meals. Without regular nutrition and quality nutrition, weight gain will not occur.
- It is necessary to pay attention to protein and carbohydrate intake to increase muscle tissue. It is necessary to include both a carbohydrate food, a fatty and a protein food in every meal.
- Foods with high calorie and protein value should be preferred for snacks. In particular, foods such as hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, toast, milk, cake, fresh and dried fruits, and ayran should be consumed.
- The beverage taken with a meal causes rapid satisfaction. Even water consumption should be left 45 minutes after eating.
- Spices and some sauces, tomato paste dishes increase the appetite. If you do not have hypertension while cooking, you can easily use it.
- You can consume fruit compotes instead of salads for some meals.
- Sweets should be consumed in moderate amounts that will not reduce appetite. Too much dessert consumption causes a decrease in the intake of main meals and a decrease in appetite.
- Intense exercise should not be done. Instead, 30 minutes of light walking 1 hour before a meal increases the appetite and increases your calorie intake.
- The nutritional value should be increased while cooking meals. For example; pastas can be with cheese or minced meat. Cakes and pastries can be made with or without nuts. You can put ground beef, wheat, rice, potatoes, noodles in soups.