Dipping sauces, which are the leading roles of parties and fun nights, are very tasty and practical to make. We have listed the easy-to-make dip sauce recipes with the How To Easy difference. Continue reading to find out.
One of the first sauces that comes to mind when it comes to dip sauce recipe is guacamole!
- Cut 4 ripe avocados in the middle and remove the seeds.
- Slice the avocados and put them in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Finely chop 1 medium sized red onion.
- Grate 3 cloves of garlic.
- Chop a few sprigs of fresh coriander and dice 1 large tomato.
- Finely chop 4 jalapeno peppers according to desire.
- Blend all the ingredients with the mashed avocado.
- Finally, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 lime juice, half a teaspoon of salt and as much black pepper as you like.
- Mix well and serve with the nachos. Bon Appetit!
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan.
- Add 1 tablespoon of flour and roast until it smells.
- Then slowly add 1 glass of milk, mix it with a whisk.
- When the mixture starts to thicken, add 1 teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of ground red pepper and as much black pepper as you like.
- Finally, cut 150-200 grams of cheddar cheese into cubes and add to the mixture, mix until it melts.
- Serve the sauce you prepared with potatoes, nachos or chips. Bon Appetit!
- Soak 500 grams of chickpeas overnight.
- Boil them until the chickpeas are tender, take the well-boiled chickpeas in a blender and add a scoop of boiled water and mix well.
- Sift the mashed chickpeas with a strainer to separate them from their shells.
- Take the chickpeas separated from the peel back into the blender and add 1/2 cup of tahini, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 cloves of garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Serve the hummus you prepare with crackers and slices of fresh vegetables, Bon Appetit!
- Heat the oven on medium heat.
- Roast half kilograms of tomato, 1 unpeeled onion cut in the middle, 1 unpeeled garlic and 1 hot pepper.
- Let the roasted ingredients cool for 10 minutes.
- Then peel the onion and garlic, put all the ingredients in a blender and mix.
- You can also add 1 tablespoon of coriander to the sauce to which you add salt and pepper.
- Salsa you get into serving bowls served with and nachos, Bon Appetit!
When it comes to the dip sauce recipe, you cannot skip the honey mustard, which is indispensable for crispy chicken and onion rings!
- Mix half a glass of dijon mustard, half a glass of honey, 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and as much salt and pepper as you like in a bowl. It’s that easy, Bon Appetit!
For those looking for a different dip sauce recipe, let’s end our list with marinara sauce!
- Add 1 canned tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 clove of garlic and 3-4 basil leaves in a blender.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Serve the sauce you have prepared with the crispy cheese sticks or with toast.
- You can also use marinara sauce for pastas. Bon Appetit!