There are many different methods for you to make your jewelry that is worn out and lost its shine as before.
Follow the steps below that How To Easy has predared for you to extend the life of your earrings, bracelets, rings and necklaces.
What Causes Jewelry To Tarnish?
- Chemical product usage
- Elements in the air
- Exposure to humidity
are some of the reasons why jewelry tarnishes.
How do you keep cheap jewelry from tarnishing?
Polishing with Salt
- Cover the inside of a bowl with foil.
- Add two tablespoons of salt and fill it with water.
- Put your jewelry in it and boil for 5 minutes.
- You will find that your jewelry is shinier.
This method, which is both practical and easy, can be easily applied at home.
Polishing With Ammonia
- Fill a glass with ammonia.
- Wait half an hour with the jewelry inside.
- Wash the jewelry with warm water and dry with a soft towel.
The process is that easy and the result will be great.
Polishing With Lipstick
Although this method is not as easy as other methods, it is a method that you can get good results.
The materials required;
- a fluff-free cloth
- Rub the lipstick on a soft tissue.
- Carefully rub your jewelry with a lipstick.
- Then again with a clean cloth and fuzz-free fabric, gently rub.
You will see the greens and tarnishing disappear or diminish.